This code pattern demonstrates a method to develop an assistant that can answer inquiries relating to COVID-19 insurance plan of numerous business. It likewise compares the policies and add-on-related questions offered by them. The application is developed utilizing IBM Watson ® Assistant and IBM Watson Discovery.
Various insurance coverage companies have produced insurance plan specifically for COVID-19. With this, it’s really tough for individuals to select a suitable COVID-19 insurance plan on their own and their families. The application created in this code pattern guides you through numerous COVID-19 insurance policies so that you can explore them and make decisions on your own and your family. The application also compares the policies and add-on-related queries offered by them. In Watson Assistant, we create Dialog skills, then use the Search ability capability to establish a model in Watson Discovery that will understand the policies and provide an interactive user interface. The application is helpful for different insurance brokers and likewise to people who would like to know and compare the policies of different companies.
- Upload documents to Watson Discovery to use Smart Document Comprehending to train the design on various policy documents.
- Watson Assistant communicates with the user to gather individual information.
- After collecting individual information, the Search skill is initiated.
- The results are fetched from Watson Discovery, where the model has actually been trained on different policy documents.
- The results are returned to the user.
Discover the detailed steps for this pattern in the readme file. The steps show you how to:
- Produce a Watson Assistant circumstances and create a Dialog ability.
- Set up the Watson Discovery service.
- Produce a brand-new collection.
- Submit the documents.
- Incorporate the Search skill in Watson Assistant.
- Copy the Integration ID and upgrade the ID to Flask.
- Run the Flask app.