macOS High Sierra is loaded with new features and refinements. There’s a brand-new file system, AFS, for better security, reliability and speed in file transfers. Much better graphics and VR supported have likewise been included in addition to backwards compatibility so you set up the new OS in maker even from late 2009. Lastly, applications like Safari, Spotlight, Notes, Apple Mail, and other have been polished up.
Take an image right to your Mac.
Now you can use your iPhone to shoot or scan a neighboring things or document and have it automatically appear on your Mac. Just select Insert a Photo from the File menu. You can take a photo of something on your desk and immediately see it in your Pages file. Or scan a receipt, and a corrected the alignment of variation is right away offered in the Finder as a PDF. Continuity Electronic camera works in the Finder, Mail, Messages, Notes, Pages, Keynote, and Numbers. It’s another method iPhone and Mac simply click.
The macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Update adds AirPlay 2 multiroom audio support for iTunes and enhances the stability and security of your Mac. This upgrade is recommended for all users.
- Included download links for Security Update 2019-001, which is advised for all users and improves the security of macOS.
- The macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Supplemental Update enhances the stability and dependability of MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2018) computer systems and is advised for all users.
- The macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 update adds AirPlay 2 multi-room audio assistance for iTunes and improves the stability and security of your Mac.
AirPlay 2 for iTunes
- Manage your home audio system and AirPlay 2-enabled speakers throughout your home
- Play music at the same time on multiple AirPlay 2-enabled speakers in your house, all in sync
Other improvements and repairs
- Repairs a problem that may prevent Photos from acknowledging AVCHD media from some video cameras
- Repairs a concern that may avoid Mail users from moving a message from Gmail to another account
Previous release notes:
The macOS High Sierra 10.13.5 update enhances the stability, efficiency, and security of your Mac and is advised for all users.
This update adds support for Messages in iCloud, which lets you save messages with their attachments in iCloud and maximize area on your Mac. To enable Messages in iCloud, go to Preferences in Messages, click Accounts, then select “Enable Messages in iCloud”.
The macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 update enhances the security, stability, and dependability of your Mac.
- Addresses a concern that might trigger Messages discussions to temporarily be listed out of order
- Adds assistance for 70 new emoji consisting of food types, animals, legendary animals, clothing alternatives, more meaningful smiley faces, gender-neutral characters and more
- Repairs a bug where Bluetooth might be unavailable during Apple Pay transactions
- Improves the reliability of Microsoft Exchange message sync in Mail
- Repairs a problem where Spotlight might not accept keyboard input
Get things done by asking Siri, the intelligent assistant now on your Mac:
- Enjoy your preferred functions from iOS as well as brand-new ones enhanced for Mac.
- Send messages, create pointers, browse the web, and more while you work.
- Drag and drop or copy and paste Siri results into your files.
- Pin Siri leads to Notice Center and reference them later.
- Find files, adjust settings, and get system details simply by asking Siri.
Copy and paste in between your devices with Universal Clipboard.
- Copy a quote, image, or video from an app on one device and paste it into an app on another gadget.
Immediately log in with Vehicle Unlock.
- Visit to your Mac instantly when you use your Apple Watch– no need to type your password.
Delight in the benefit and security of Apple Pay when you shop on the web.
- Usage Apple Pay to make easy, safe and secure payments when shopping in Safari on your Mac.
- Complete your purchase with Touch ID on your iPhone or with your Apple Watch.
Gain access to files on your Mac desktop from your iPhone with iCloud Desktop and Files.
- Instantly store all the files on your desktop and in your Files folder in iCloud, and access them from all your gadgets.
- Keep the very same desktop and Documents folder on your other Mac. Quickly free up space on your Mac with Optimized Storage.
- Immediately shop seldom-used files in iCloud, where they’ll be offered as needed.
- Extra tools help you remove files you do not need, to save even more space.
Get control of your desktop with tabs in apps.
- Usage tabs to manage several windows in Maps, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, and more.
- Work with tabs in your preferred third-party apps– no designer adoption required.
Watch on the big video game or your favorite video with Image in Picture.
- Float a video window from Safari or iTunes over your desktop as you work.
- Location the Image in Photo window in any corner, and it stays put when you change areas or operate in complete screen.
Uncover the most significant minutes in your Photos library.
- Enjoy preferred and forgotten occasions from your picture library with Memories.
- View your images by who’s in them. Photos utilizes advanced face acknowledgment technology to instantly group images of the same person together.
- Browse your images by what remains in them, such as beaches, dogs, or concerts, thanks to intelligent search that can recognize items and scenes.
- Track your image explorations throughout an interactive world map. Enjoy a brand new
Apple Music experience in iTunes. Easily navigate your library
- with the upgraded Apple Music. Discover terrific new music thanks to professional curation and advanced machine learning that provide you the very best recommendations. Spruce up your Messages discussions. See web content previews and
see web videos right in a conversation. Respond to messages with fast, convenient Tapbacks. Express yourself with 3x larger emoji.
- View the sticker labels, Digital Touch, invisible ink, and handwritten messages that pals send
- from their iOS devices. Some functions may not be available in all areas or all languages. Some functions have hardware requirements. Some features need an iCloud storage plan. Previous Versions: