New York City Festivals ® Marketing Awards has announced the 11-member Financial Executive Jury.
New York City Festivals Executive Jury of respected advertising professionals and industry leaders are hired from both popular firms and from the financial sector. The panel will gather essentially to evaluate entries sent into NYF’s Advertising Awards monetary classifications. Their expert know-how and knowledge of both the innovative process combined with experience within monetary services supplies them with the perspective to choose trophy-winning work with purposeful care.
“NYF is all about celebrating the work, and I am thrilled that these innovators from the monetary advertising sphere will evaluate this year’s financial entries,” stated Scott Rose, Executive Director of the New York Festivals Marketing Awards. “Financial marketing not only informs customers to the value of a financial item but engages their trust of the brand, and this jury’s dazzling credibility will make sure that the most creative leading-edge financial work of the year will be awarded.”
2021 Financial Executive Jury
- Andrew Carlson, Chief Experience Officer, Organic USA
- Daniel da Hora, Chief Creative Officer, DH, LO Creative Store Brazil
- Kim Davies, Partner Creative Director, Publicis New York USA
- Deniz Ergin, Creative Director, Concept Turkey
- Christine Fischer, Head of Style in Vanguard’s Individual Strategy Experience Department, Vanguard U.S.A.
- Josh Greenspan, Executive Creative Director, StrawberryFrog U.S.A.
- Liz Krewson, VP, Communications Manager, Bank of America U.S.A.
- Rich Latour, Global Head of Material, Blackrock U.S.A.
- Patrycja Lukjanow, Creative Director, Saatchi & Saatchi Poland
- Sam Sterling, Chief Strategy Officer, AKQA Japan
- Alfred Wee, Creative Director, McCann Worldgroup Singapore
The 2021 Financial Executive Jury will choose award winners from the shortlisted entries figured out by New York Festivals online Grand Jury. Financial entries into the 2021 NYF Marketing Awards competitors will be judged by the 400+ members of NYF’s Grand Jury, a panel of popular international innovative minds who collectively choose the World’s Best Marketing ®, and the respected Financial Executive Jury.
The due date to enter the 2021 New York Festivals Advertising Awards is April 23rd. To find out more on categories, rules and policies or to evaluate the 2021 entry guide check out: HERE. To enter this year’s competition, check out: HERE.