In April, everybody took pleasure in checking out new hires and customer wins. This month, it’s a variety of expert details, social buzz and company relocations. While we know May is still in development, we figure everybody will be gilling and cooling over the vacation, so we’ll provide you what you’ve read so far this month.
Cannes Lions being called out for a lack of variety in its ranks was the most read story of the month, but different agency new hires and moves still generated plenty of interest, with three Revolving Door Roundups making the top 10.
Below are the top-read stories from May, counting down from 10th to number one:
10. Newell Brands Names Empower U.S. Media Firm of Record
9. Understood Works With Previous Vice Media Officer Sarah Broderick as Chief Financial Officer
8. Revolving Door Roundup: AKQA, Chemistry, Wunderman Thompson and More
7. Revolving Door Roundup: Fallon, M&C Saatchi, MullenLowe and More
6. Zambezi Broadens Executive and Creative Teams With New Appointments
5. Ogilvy Wins James Hardie Account, Releases First Creative
4. We Hear: Jet Blue’s Creative Account Lands With adam & eveDDB
3. Revolving Door Roundup: Deutsch, Sparks & Honey, The Numerous and More
2. Previous Razorfish Health Account Director Quoted Gandhi in Memo on Winning Butrans Due to Strength of OxyContin Work
1. Cannes Lions Called Out for Lack of POC Representation
We often rely on reader tips for these stories, so if you have a tip, please send it to us on the kind on the AgencySpy web page. You can likewise email us at email@example.com or send us a direct message on Twitter.
(Editor’s Note: The apparent spy style continues, with this month’s photo drawn from the 2001 film Spy Video game.)